Nyhetsbrev
Kontakt
Siste nytt:
NORWAY OPEN

Medlem av:

World Croquet Federation

Sponsor:
ServeTheWorld

Norges Croquet Forbund -- Vis Temaet - s branding on the looped rear heel.The range also featur

Norges Croquet Forbund Forum Hovedsiden -> Norsk Croquet Forbund

s branding on the looped rear heel.The range also featur

Av    Thread Start Nytt Tema Svar på Tema
yaya2017
Croquet evangelist

Ble Medlem: 24 Jul 2017
s branding on the looped rear heel.The range also featur  Svar med Sitat  

Converse has extended its Nike Air Max 270 Mujer range of collaborations partnering A$AP Nast for the reimagining of the classic Jack Purcell silhouette, as part of the Converse X A$AP Nast collection.Known for this unmistakable style of his own, Tariq Devega, otherwise known as A$AP Nast, is an Nike Air Max 95 Womens American model, hip hop recording artist and songwriter from Nike Air Max 97 Mujer Harlem, New York, best known as a member of the hip hop group, A$AP Mob. A$AP Nast is driven to seek and absorb new information, for which his curiosity has fused with his fashion and design concepts with hip-hop.Having previously Nike Air Max 270 Mujer collaborated with Converse on multiple occasions, the duo are back yet again for a fresh take on the Jack Purcell silhouette from the Converse archives. This new-look sneaker features a utilitarian feel, which honours Nast’s love of Nike Air Max 90 Mujer the outdoors.PUMA South Africa hosted a small group of media and special guests Nike Air Max TN Mujer at their newly opened, Dassler’s restaurant in Braamfontein, Johannesburg, for the local launch of the PUMA X Les Benjamins capsule, which included a mix of classic silhouettes and apparel.

The overall design is a shoe that’s functional and Nike Air Max 95 Femme durable, alongside the additional styling concepts for an everyday Nike Air Max Thea Mujer sneaker. The hero design element of this reimagined classic features heightened rubber overlays, adding a unique dimension to the silhouette’s heritage canvas upper.The Converse X A$AP Nast collection is currently available exclusively at Shelflife stores, which retails for R1,599.95. Apparel for the range will also be available between R599.95 and R1,099.95.Istanbul-based, luxury streetwear label, Les Benjamins has partnered with PUMA for their Nike Air Max 95 Mujer first-ever collaboration, which was Nike Air Max TN Mujer inspired by founder, Bunyamin Aydin’s passion for Nike Air Max TN Mujer photography and travel. The story of the collection is told through the eyes of 13th Witness, a photographer from Brooklyn, New York, who unexpectedly discovered his Turkish roots through a DNA test. The series features striking images as well Nike Air Max TN Dam as a soon-to-be-released video, which was exclusively screened at the Nike Internationalist Mujer event.

The two silhouettes within the collection for the South African launch are the RS-0 and Trailfox, both of which has been reimagined with a more artisanal approach, featuring hand-crafted elements Nike Air Max 97 Femme and using rich colours and Nike Air Max Tavas Womens detailing from traditional Turkish tapestry. The RS-0 Les Benjamins is built atop a chunky sole, which features PUMA’s Running System cushioning technology on the midsole. The upper includes mixed materials of Suede Nike Air Max 90 Mujer and knitted sock-like construction Adidas NMD Femme with cross-stitching details for that hand-made feel. Nike Air Max 97 Womens The look is finished off with rubberised eye-stay, as well as hiking-inspired rope laces and bold Les Benjamins branding on the looped rear heel.The range also features a mix of apparel, which includes the PUMA x LB tracksuit, as well as a Nike Air Presto Womens stylish parka, windbreaker and tee along with performance inspired accessories like the bum bag and cap complete the capsule collection.The PUMA X Les Benjamins collection is set to drop at PUMA SELECT, X-Trend, Madaiza, Superbalist and selected retailers from 6 April Adidas Superstar Dam 2019.

Innlegg Tor Apr 18, 2019 7:47 am   Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
  Vis Innlegg fra:      
Start Nytt Tema Svar på Tema

Gå Til:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

phpBB Template by Vereor