Nyhetsbrev
Kontakt
Siste nytt:
NORWAY OPEN

Medlem av:

World Croquet Federation

Sponsor:
ServeTheWorld

Norges Croquet Forbund -- Vis Temaet - Share Point paves the way for enhanced Microsoft 365 experie

Norges Croquet Forbund Forum Hovedsiden -> Norsk Croquet Forbund

Share Point paves the way for enhanced Microsoft 365 experie

Av    Thread Start Nytt Tema Svar på Tema
paultroy122
God croquet ånd

Ble Medlem: 07 Mar 2020
Share Point paves the way for enhanced Microsoft 365 experie  Svar med Sitat  

SharePoint is known for providing a centralized, password protected space for sharing documents among groups. With the use of SharePoint, teams can easily collaborate and streamline workflow so that employees can make an effective communication and prove to be an asset for the growth of the company.

Microsoft SharePoint has enabled digital transformation for organizations and e-commerce businesses.

Recently, Microsoft has made certain innovations in respect to SharePoint, which are listed below:

The intelligent intranet service for SharePoint home sites.
Improvements in Yammer to increase employee communications.
Improved technologies for file sharing.
An improved Microsoft 365 in the field of performance, innovation, and intelligence.
Creative thinkers know that an intelligent intranet influencesemployee’s capabilities and cultural transformation. The intelligent intranet provides opportunities for employees to work collaboratively, connect with people easily, and to work collectively as a team. Along with this, it harnesses their engagement and communication with each other.

Mcafee.com/activate | Office.com/setup

Innlegg Fre Jul 24, 2020 8:46 am   Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside
paultroy122
God croquet ånd

Ble Medlem: 07 Mar 2020
Re: Share Point paves the way for enhanced Microsoft 365 exp  Svar med Sitat  

[quote="paultroy122"]SharePoint is known for providing a centralized, password protected space for sharing documents among groups. With the use of SharePoint, teams can easily collaborate and streamline workflow so that employees can make an effective communication and prove to be an asset for the growth of the company.

Microsoft SharePoint has enabled digital transformation for organizations and e-commerce businesses.

Recently, Microsoft has made certain innovations in respect to SharePoint, which are listed below:

The intelligent intranet service for SharePoint home sites.
Improvements in Yammer to increase employee communications.
Improved technologies for file sharing.
An improved Microsoft 365 in the field of performance, innovation, and intelligence.
Creative thinkers know that an intelligent intranet influencesemployee’s capabilities and cultural transformation. The intelligent intranet provides opportunities for employees to work collaboratively, connect with people easily, and to work collectively as a team. Along with this, it harnesses their engagement and communication with each other.

Mcafee.com/activate | Office.com/setup

Innlegg Lør Jul 25, 2020 6:50 am   Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside
  Vis Innlegg fra:      
Start Nytt Tema Svar på Tema

Gå Til:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

phpBB Template by Vereor