2011 Swiss Open announcement:
On behalf of the Swiss Croquet Association I would like to bring your attention to the 9th. Swiss Open for Association Croquet, scheduled for the long weekend of 30th. July to 1st. August, and encourage you to inscribe prior to the deadline of 30th. June.
- Play starting on Saturday 30th. July with the Final on Monday 1st.. August
- To be held on the 2 lawns of the CERN Croquet Club, Geneva, Switzerland
- Maximum of 12 participants playing in blocks with a “best of 5” final.
- Double banking ONLY if unavoidable
- Dawson Balls
- Entry fee: 120 Swiss Francs
o Provided by CERN Club members where possible
o Those with preference for a hotel will be given assistance with choice
- Local transport will be provided whenever necessary
- All meals and drinks will be provided throughout the tournament
- A CERN visit can be arranged if requested well in advance
- Manager: John Davis of Luxembourg
- Current Holder: Stephen Mulliner
- Inscriptions and further information: Dave Underhill David.Underhill@cern.ch
Those wishing to stay on for the Swiss National Day celebrations following the finals on Monday 1st. August are more than welcome.
We can assure you of a very warm welcome and a very enjoyable Championship.
Best Regards, Dave